Despite the 39 degree temperature, this morning’s 4 mile run with Cedrick and Erica was a breeze. I do feel a little beat up as the day goes on, but I trust more conditioning will address that. I am amazed at how running with a small group seems to make running easier. I know I would be struggling with these runs if I were running solo, but the group dynamic somehow imparts an energy that makes the time and the miles fly by.
- Another angry protest on the streets of Latin America.
- Funny thing…
- To recap…
- A new personal best
- Many feet make easy running
- You can dooooo weeet!
- Just because I’m not blogging doesn’t mean I’m not training.
- T’was the run before Christmas…
- Training Day
- Mostly dead is slightly alive when it comes to your frozen landscaping