Stepped out onto the sidewalk to meet Cedrick at 5:55 a.m. Together, we walked around the corner to meet Erica for our 4 miler through Tampa Heights. Cedric brings his usual quiet good nature while Erica keeps up a pleasant chatter the entire run. We start in the dark and finish in the dark. At the risk of getting overconfident I have to say it was easy (though both Erica and Cedrick were visibly appalled when I called out our running time of 44 minutes. They were clearly slowing down the pace for my benefit.
- Another angry protest on the streets of Latin America.
- Funny thing…
- To recap…
- A new personal best
- Many feet make easy running
- You can dooooo weeet!
- Just because I’m not blogging doesn’t mean I’m not training.
- T’was the run before Christmas…
- Training Day
- Mostly dead is slightly alive when it comes to your frozen landscaping